Spark Joy - at The Library challenge


The current challenge at The Library Challenge is this book - a follow up to book I have already read by Marie Kondo - she of the decluttering and tidying fame.

29905592

So I had this TL die that has never been used! I decided it went well with the theme and cut it out in some green card to emulate the book cover. I then got a little carried away with deciding that I could cut it again from striped paper and have wallpaper! Of course some tiny bits got lost - so I had to try and line it up and cut again, I won't point out which bit if was but I think it looks ok. But I think it is a house Marie would be proud of.

I then decided that the windows could be cut from blue card, the mirrors from silver card with some of the utensils - now I know why I keep the tiny, tiniest bits of card lol! The two red hearts were cut from minute snippets. There was so much more I could have done but it was getting a little tedious - so I left it at this.

I'm also popping into the snippets playground - not exactly a revolutionary use of snippets, but snippets they are.

I've also made another card for the Library challenge - I will post that another day.

Comments

AlisonC said…
What an amazing die and it looks lots of fun. This is a mini work of art! x
Di said…
Wowser, I just LOVE this card. That die is amazing and you've used it so perfectly Lynn. Snippets are perfect for itsy work like this - along with a HUGE amount of patience of course!

Hugs

Di
xxn
Mac Mable said…
What a wonderful die and loving your attention to detail and patience.
Marina said…
What perfect attention to detail - yes Marie would love this tidy house - this kind of die-cutting is so fiddly and tricky imo(I'm rubbish at it). Great idea, beautifully done.Thanks for joining The Library.
Katy said…
This is so clever! What a great die cut. Perfect for a new home! :)