Cupcake snippets


I'm working with limited resources at the moment as I've got work going on in the house and so I have decanted a selection of crafting items to the dining room table. I have a few boxes of snippets and bits of things that I have tried or not fitted onto a card, so I thought it was a good opportunity to sit and try and use some of them up!

All the paper and card are snippets and the sentiment is from my box of gopress foil items. I find it is easier to have it on and do a lot of things at once, but then they don't always get used. 

I'm entering this into the Pixie's snippets Playground #349. Where Di also has lovely photos of puppy Dudley the Havanese - he's adorable.

Comments

brenda said…
Calorie free I assume Lynn and in pretty Summery colours.

B x
Di said…
Wonderful card Lynn - more so as you say you're working with limited resources! Sunshine colours for sure as well as calories! What the heck - Dudley will help if we can't eat it!

Hugs

Di xx