Typewriter

 


As I mentioned in my post here the other day, I love typewriters. So when I saw the challenge at Fusion Card challenge I just had to make a card. The only problem I had was deciding which typewriter to use from all the ones I have!
I had already printed out this background paper from a freebie some time ago and just hadn't got around to using it. The typewriter stamp is one I bought ages ago in a sale (as I really don't need anymore lol!) This is the first time it has seen ink, but the style matches the paper so well that it had to be this one. It comes with a die to cut around it too.

I used a sentiment stamp by Uniko to stamp onto the " typewriter paper" and followed the sketch for the layout.

I'm also popping along to NBUS challenge as this is the first outing for the typewriter stamp.


Comments

Darnell said…
You rocked the Fusion challenge, Linby!! I love typewriters, too, and your design with that awesome typewriter paper and matching typewriter has me grinning! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
Pauline C said…
You certainly nailed all elements of this challenge Lynn .. I think it must have been made for you 😀 Fab card and great concept
Pauline x
Vee Cassidy said…
What a brilliant card and your stamp and background paper are perfect together. Vee xx
brenda said…
A beautifully crafted creation as always Lynn.

B x
HilaryJane said…
That sentiment is absolutely perfect on your typewriter and what amazing and perfect background paper, perfect colours too xx
Natalie Walsh said…
Love the typewriter paper and image. Great job. Thanks for joining the Fusion Card Card
Sorry if I'm so late, but my life is a chaos just now. I'm trying to catch up on blogland. Another amazing take of he prompt, you nailed both the sketch and the photo!! Great design and colours!
Zoechaos said…
Great first outing for that stamp! and great backing paper great isn't it when you have something like a typewriter that you collect various bits and pieces about over the years. Getting the opportunity like this to showcase them is wonderful. xx
Claire Grantham said…
I too am a lover of typewriter stamps! I love that you used typewriter paper too, so pretty. Great card and thanks for your comment on my blog. Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT