Make it a trio

 


This week at Allsorts, Lorraine has chosen an option theme of "a trio of something" or you can use the anything goes option.

I have a friend who is a keen knitter and so this card is for her. I used the same die a few weeks ago for this Christmas card for another friend who is into crochet. So this time I used my friends favourite colours and the knitting needles from the set with a knitted effect embossing folder. 

She knitted me this beautiful cowl as a birthday present last year. She is such a neat and accomplished knitter.



Prizes from OakwoodHighlight CraftsAALL and Create and Craft Stash, these links take you to their individual websites and you can read more about each on our Patrons’ page here.

Comments

brenda said…
A perfect card for a knitter Lynn right down the the embossing folder and what a pretty cowl she made for you.

B x
KarinsArtScrap said…
I love this Lynn my sister in law is also a great knitter, what die is this I love it.

gr karin
Liz said…
Wonderful card for a knitter, Lynn. The embossing make a perfect background for the balls of wool. xx
Crafting Queen said…
Just adore this card. Great colours and embossed background. Anesha
Aquarius said…
I'm sure your friend appreciated the knitting themed card in her favourite colours. A jolly handy die set to have
Dena J said…
What a lovely card - every element tied together beautifully and with great color. Love it!
HilaryJane said…
This is a special card for a special friend. She clearly is an expert knitter xx
Ellibelle said…
What a perfect card for your friend! The hand knit cowl looks fabulous and what a beautiful color!
Sarah said…
A wonderful card for your very accomplished knitting friend.
Pauline C said…
Wonderful card Lynn, everything on this works together perfectly. I love the shiny knitting sure your friend will love it .. she is clearly an accomplished knitter
Pauline xx
These balls of wool are awesome, love the matching background and the bold vibrant colours!! Great design!
Hugs
Sarn said…
Love your trio of yarn balls on this lovely colourful card Lynn. Very appropriate design for your friend. xxx
Mervi said…
Have to look the Christmas card too, stunning dies, wonder what CC means?
I have a yarn shop retailer, I'm always looking for these kind of stuff.
Fabulous cards all with the dies;-))m
A lovely card which I'm sure your friend loved as it's so personal.
Lorraine
Wendy L said…
Super card, sort of clean and simple, love it Lynn, xxx
Carol L said…
What a great die you have there - it made a perfect card for an avid knitter! I love the colors too!
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is a lovely trio of knitting wool in lovely colours Lynn.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx