Wm Morris inspired snippets

 

After having this V&A magazine several years I made another card! You will see below my previous fussy cut flowers from this piece of the paper. I managed to squeeze this little square off the remainder. This time I used a flower stamp that comes with a die, and coloured them myself with promarkers. 


I actually managed to buy this magazine twice because I thought it was a new edition. I gave that copy to a friend shortly before the first lockdown began and she made use of it! I think there has only ever been one edition sadly.

Of course I am off to hand in my homework at the Snippets Playground.

Comments

Great use of your leftover, it's a very beautiful paper. Sweet and elegant design!
Crafting Queen said…
Beautiful card, love the idea of using scraps. Anesha x
brenda said…
Great use of snippets getting the most out of a very pretty DP.

B x
Sarn said…
Well done for using up some of your older snippets Lynn. It's a very pretty card.

Thanks for coming to play in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. Come up to the Treehouse where we are serving cakes and hot chocolate to keep warm! xxx
Di said…
What a lovely card Lynn! I'm rather partial to William Morris designs myself and this is a really lovely one. I like that you used those plain pink flowers plus the leaves- WHAT a match in design and the perfect colours as well. Go you!

Hugs
Di xx
Sarah said…
What a wonderful card. I am into William Morris in a big way at the moment as I am enjoying a Stitchdoodles month by month William Morris embroidery!!
Aquarius said…
You've made great use of the William Morris design paper for this Snippets card.
Pauline C said…
Wow that is a fab use of snippets Lynn .. you really got the most out of that,and your coloured flowers set it off perfectly
Pauline xx
KarinsArtScrap said…
it's a beautiful card Lynn

gr karin
This is gorgeous Lynn, I admire your fussy cutting! Hope you enjoyed the playground.
Faith x
KraftyKoolKat said…
What a beautiful creation you have made Lynn out of your left overs.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
HilaryJane said…
I do love William Morris designs so it is lovely to see one on your card. Brilliant use of the leftovers too xx