More neurographic art

 


You might remember last month when I tried Neurographic art, inspired by Sarn. I even turned it into my new blog header. I took the art work from my ipad into MCS and colourized it, and this is what I did with it.

The first one I added some stamps, one of which fitted over a circle particularly well for a balloon. I'm entering it into the Crafty Calendar challenge - anything goes.

The one below I just added sentiments. I think they look different to myoriginal, being rotated and using different colours.


Comments

Two fabulous pieces of Art, Lynn!! Love so much both your designs and especially the hot-air balloon one!
Aquarius said…
These two designs are fun and it's interesting to see what a difference the colouring and change of orientation makes. Not sure if I could draw the original on my Android tablet - I went with paper and pen for my experiments.
KarinsArtScrap said…
wow these are looking fabulous Lynn, great stamps and designs.

gr karin
brenda said…
This new art form is so fascinating Lynn and great idea refreshing your blog with it as well.

I'm on an MSC learning curve, actually really enjoying it as an alternative form of crafting.

B x
Carol L said…
Both of your cards are so pleasing to the eye and I really like this exciting new art form of creating! Great designs on each one.
Liz said…
Two fabulous creations Lynn, I especially love the blue card. xx
Chris said…
These cards are so original Lynn, I really like them- especially the first one with the added stamping. I've just spent quite a while looking up Neurological Art, I've seen it but didn't know what it was called, it's a fascinating concept.
xx
A great card Lynn and I think your header looks fabulous too x
Well! Aren't you clever, love the art you drew and then altered? Fabulous cards Lynn.
Faith x
Pauline C said…
Striking and very original Lynn … very cleverly done. May I ask what is MCS? I know nothing about digital creating!!
Pauline xx
Beverley said…
Great projects, love the artwork. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Bev x