Drowning in snippets!

 


After I made this card here which was picked at Snippets Playground - thanks so much. I had the frame left which itself had been cut from a snippet.

I decided to get out a papermania paper pad in blue and white. I used two sheets and cut out and inserted into the yellow frame. Then I added a lemon from a CC stamp set and also a CC stencil for the background. The sentiment was cut from the waste using a Chloe die set.

So then I had two halves of a die frame as I didn't want to use a whole sheet lol! So I put them together and made this card.


It was at this point I realised that the paper pack does not have multiples of each design - doh! So I had to cut into a third piece and then of course I had the frame from that left. 


Not wanting to create any more snippets this time I left the frame unfilled.



Congratulations if you made it through my marathon card post. I'm entering the first card into the current Snippets Playground challenge. I also want to thank Di and Sarn at the playground for my super and generous prize the other week which I promptly spent the same day!

Comments

Di said…
Wow Lynn - terrific cards! And you say I'm the one with the patience - I immediately thought of the wonderful David Hockney card when I read those words in your comment on the eclipse card - and then you go and do this! Fabulous work. Delighted you ran right off to spend your winnings - atta girl!

Hugs
Di xx
Aquarius said…
Brilliant cards and it is so true that snippets always seem to breed more snippets, and more ... ad infinitum 😉. Look forward to seeing how you use what you bought with your recent lucky win, congratulations
Sarn said…
WOW - you GO girl! Lots of snippets homework to look at here! GREAT use of your snippets frames and infills. LOVE that CC stencil.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. Join Di, Dudley and me up in the treehouse for cocoa later! xxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
wow you have made gorgeous cards Lynn, love the papers and colors you have used.......gr karin
You have outdone yourself using ALL the snippets and the leftover of the snippets and...go on. Wow! Four stunning cards, love especially those blue and yellow and the stencilled panel in the first one looks amazing!
HilaryJane said…
That good have gone on for a lot longer. It is always good when you can get two cards for the price on one. these look great. Congrats on your win at snippets playground too xx
Well done you with your snippet cards, they really are very lovely. I haven't time to comment on more, but I'm so glad not to have missed your gorgeous cards Lynn.
Faith x
crafty-stamper said…
All beautiful cards and p.paper love the die-cut frame too.It's true the more snippets/scraps you use the more you have?
Carol x
coldwaters2 said…
Absolutely gorgeous card Lynn I love how you have used the snippets of papers to create this wonderful card
hugs
lolo x
Pauline C said…
What an amazing set of intricate snippets cards Lynn - the detail is fabulous!
Pauline x