Rudolph Day July

 


You may have seen the card I made the other day using this CI stamp here. Whilst I had it out I made a few other cards with it on backgrounds I had in my stash. 

The first one is stamped onto alcohol inks on Yupo and then embossed with clear powder to prevent the ink smearing.


This one is a background created with Oxides. It was too short for the frame so I put the sentiment strip at the top to disguise that.


Lastly a fairly plain one compared to the others. This was a gelli print with DIs.

I'm off to the Rudolph Day challenge to share my first card.



Comments

Pauline C said…
Fab selection of Christmas cards Lynn, I love the detail on that stamp and it goes so perfectly with a variety of inky backgrounds xx
Pauline C said…
PS .. thanks for sharing with Rudolph Days this month xx
Aquarius said…
Great cards for Rudolph Days - difficult to believe that July is almost over, time flies
coldwaters2 said…
Hi Lym love all three cards it looks so different especially the first one, never heard of most of the things you have described as using but I do love the finished results
hugs
lolo x
Chris said…
Gorgeous stamp Lyn, works beautifully with all three of your fabulous backgrounds.
xx
KarinsArtScrap said…
beautiful cards with fab backgrounds Lynn.........gr karin
Darnell said…
These are all little works of art, Lynn! I appreciate the inspiration as artistic ways to use pretty backgrounds in my stash! Hugs, Darnell
HilaryJane said…
That stamp is really versatile and what a great way to use up some backgrounds. Love them all xx
I really like the stamp Lynn, gorgeous cards. x
EmmaT said…
Fabulous festive cards, the stamp works so well with inky backgrounds
KraftyKoolKat said…
Such gorgeous creations for Christmas Lynn. I should get started on mine, but I never seem to get time to craft these days.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Helen said…
Beautiful cards - amazing backgrounds.

Thanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Helen x