Summer poppies

 


Ellie is our host for the new challenge at Allsorts for 2 weeks to cover the busy summer period. She has chosen the optional theme of Season's Delights or of course you can use anything goes.

I love poppies and to me they are a seasonal delight. I used part of an old Hunkydory kit and matted with an old spellbinder die before putting onto a pre cut easel card. I added a memory box poppy die and used an old Phill Martin sentiment set for the corners.

Prizes are the three dies from Tonic Studios below.


Comments

Aquarius said…
Poppies certainly say Summer to me too - love this card
Chris said…
Fabulous fold and design, those images really pop against the white xx
Sarn said…
WOW - those are gorgeous images Lynn and what a stunning card shape. LOVE this.

Hugs, Sarn xxx
Pauline C said…
Fabulous card shape and a very striking image, which you have set off beautifully with the poppy die which is one of my enduring favourites xx
Ellibelle said…
I too love poppies and what a beautiful card you created showcasing them!
HilaryJane said…
That special card shape shows off your poppies brilliantly. So pretty xx
KarinsArtScrap said…
great shape and wonderful card Lynn......gr karin
Sarah said…
Beautiful images and a very special fold on this lovely summery card x
A great shape to show off the beautiful poppies and the sentiment. A gorgeous card Lynn. x
coldwaters2 said…
What a beautiful creation Lynn I love the Poppies and what a gorgeous card fold a superb card
hugs
lolo x
Liz said…
Wonderful card Lynn, I love the poppies.
Liz xx
Gail said…
I love poppies too!
I really like your corner sentiments!!
EmmaT said…
Beautiful card and images. I love poppies but the only one i can grow is the yellow welsh poppy which are always very happy flowers x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Such a gorgeous creation Lynn.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Inkyfingers said…
What an elegant design Lynn and I love those corner sentiments.
I hope you are well and enjoying the sunshine.
Hugs
Carol x