Flowers in your hair

 


My card is for the Try It On Tuesday challenge inspired by a song. My song is San Francisco by Scott Mckenzie with the famous line "be sure to wear flowers in your hair".

I used two die sets by Pocket Full of Happiness. The sentiment is from a magazine printable. I then used a stencil to put some lightly inked text in the background.

Here's a card I made previously for this song with a stamp ready made with the lyrics. I love this song but must admit when I visit San Francisco I did not wear any flowers in my hair!


We've just had a few days away and one of the places we visited was Speke Hall. I just love Black and White timber buildings and this one is a beauty. An added bonus was the William Morris wallpapers inside.



Comments

Sarn said…
A lovely vibrant card, perfect for your chosen song.

Speke Hall looks amazing. Xx